CQ CQ CQ. Calling all ARRL Louisiana Section Radio Amateurs. The time for voting for Louisiana Section Manager is just a few weeks away. Ballots go out on January 2, 2018 for the term beginning April 1, 2018.
I am John Mark Robertson and my Callsign is K5JMR. I’m running for Louisiana Section Manager and I would greatly appreciate YOUR consideration and support.
Many of you already know me but for those hams I have not yet met, some important considerations are as follows:
- Licensed since 2008, currently hold the General Class FCC Amateur Radio License
- ARRL Life Member, Diamond Club member
- Currently Louisiana Section Emergency Coordinator
- Recognized as an A1OP (A1 Operator) by my fellow radio amateur and awarded by ARRL
- Past President and Board Member of the Shreveport Amateur Radio Association
- Current Secretary of Amateur Radio Club of Shreveport
- Director of Louisiana Council of Amateur Radio Clubs (Frequency Coordination)
- Active Member of Shreveport Digital Team and Charter Member of Minden Amateur DSTAR
- Louisiana State Police, retired with 25 years of service, 14 years of supervisory experience.
- Developed a strong working relationship with the Delta Division Director, Vice Director, and other division key personnel. I believe maintaining this is paramount to making the Louisiana Section the very best ARRL Section in the Delta Division
- Currently formulating a plan to restructure the Louisiana ARES program with the emphasis on building a stronger and larger, better trained group of volunteers employing the “Bottom-Up” method
- Very Important: My Availability is 24/7
Please, consider me favorably when you receive your election ballot.
I’m John Mark Robertson, K5JMR and I’m running for ARRL Louisiana Section Manager 2018.
John Mark Robertson, K5JMR